Serving Recovers communities:
- Your Town's Community Organizing Hub
- CharityMobi: Dunwoody,GA. Emergency Preparedness & Disaster Relief Hub
- CharityMobi Sandy Springs Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Relief Hub
- CharityMobi, Inc. - Dunwoody Disaster Relief and Emergency Preparedness HUB
- CharityMobi, Inc. Marietta Disaster Relief & Emergency Preparedness HUB
- CharityMobi, Inc. Milton Disaster Relief & Emergency Preparedness HUB
- CharityMobi, Inc. Johns Creek Disaster Relief & Emergency Preparedness HUB
CharityMobi, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 organization . Please vist our web site at : www.charitymobi.org, CharityMobi provides US Disaster Relief and Emergency Preparedness for US families with special needs children. We provide elecronic medical records for vunerable children in disasters. Registered parents provide access to medical information in emergencies and disasters to save children's lives. CharityMobi partners with Recovers.org to provide tools to mobilze communities to be ready to activate Community Based Disaster Relief when disaster occurs. We are presently organizing CharityMobi Happy To Help! prgrams in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Marietta, Milton, and Johns Creek, Georgia.
We provide an International Relief fund. Select "International Relief" to see the countries where we serve.
Our motto "HAPPY TO HELP" describes the big hearts of our volunteers and our supporting donors.
We need your help to save a child's life.
Thank you for your donation.
Resources: emergency preparedness training, wmergency medical record, counseling , respite for "special needs child", autism spectrum child
Needs: community orginizers, people with computer skill to provide child registration , and help emergency preparedness in Dunwoody, Georgia
posted about 3 years ago by LindaMelvin from CharityMobi, Inc.
Hello, residents of Sandy Springs Georgia . CharityMobi is organizing a parent networking event for parents of Special Needs Children. We wil provide coffee and donuts, and network with parents of Special Needs Children to determine emergency needs in disasters. We plan to post our creative input and recommendations to…Read More
Tweets by charitymobi